Feb 15, 2009

I got my sexy boots on...

In light of U2's new album due out later this spring, and seeing their performance on the Grammy's last week (you can make fun of my for that later), I thought I'd write a review of their new single, "Get on your boots". Then I realized that everything that could be said has already been said in another blog. So here's a link:

http://guitarforworship.wordpress.com/2009/01/23/three-new-songs-from-u2/

Suffice it to say, U2 is venturing back to their 90's "Achtung Baby" era, perhaps with a splash of Popmart/ZooTV. At first I was a little disappointed, but after taking a closer look and seeing the Grammy performance, I'm really quite excited for this new album.

Now exuse me while I go learn the "Discotheque" riff.

--Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment